Our farm is the perfect place for your outdoor wedding! We have 63 beautiful acres that includes spaces for any size tent you desire, hiking trails through meadows, forests, and hills with beautiful views overlooking Grand Traverse Bay. Come create your wedding day the way you want it on our laid-back family farm!
What We Provide
- Land for ceremony and reception sites large enough to host up to 250 people
- Parking for the event as well as a parking attendant.
- Our land is available from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on the day of the event.* You also have access to your site the day before and after for set up and clean up.
- Electricity and water hookups for the event.
- Space for caterers, which includes access to water and electricity.
- We help our clients procure the necessary portable restroom facilities.
- We help connect our clients to other wedding vendors.
- You may purchase Zero Waste event services from Bay Area Recycling for Charities. Inquire during your tour for more information.
- Two event chaperones. One additional attendant will be added for groups over 125 people at the cost of $140.00, and two attendants will be added for groups over 175 people at the cost of $280.00.
- Rehearsal Dinner or Day After Brunch: $450.00 each
- On-site Ceremony: $500.00
*Leelanau Township Ordinance requires the event to run between the hours of 10 a.m. and 10 p.m.
Rehearsal Dinner or Day after Brunch: $450.00
On-site Ceremony: $500.00